International media is unique. International TV channels cross borders to reach hundreds of millions of homes around the world simultaneously and account for the five largest channels in Europe by number of weekly viewers. International digital platforms provide live and on-demand access to award-winning visual content across multiple devices.
For audiences it brings a global perspective on news, sport and culture. For marketers it provides an opportunity to connect a consistent message with an internationally-minded and upscale audience around the world.
Click below to discover more about inTV’s audience and content…
- According to the Ipsos Affluent Survey 2018, international TV brands account for the five most-viewed TV channels in Europe
- International channels are broadcast in as many as 200 million homes in EMEA and many more worldwide. In addition, online streaming services deliver content on a global basis.
- This number includes large numbers of senior business executives, frequent travellers and consumers of luxury goods
- Minutes of TV viewed by market per day:
- Around 35% of international TV audiences watch these channels outside the home.
- When we look at more affluent audiences, this figure goes up. For business decision makers it is 41%. For the wealthiest 3% in Europe, this number is 46%. And for Europe’s most influential individuals as defined by the activities they do in the civic and business space, this goes up to 47%.
- International TV channels and digital properties engage audiences with high-quality content while in-house advertising teams offer clients integrated campaigns across the full range of broadcast, on-demand and digital platforms.
- Research has also shown that heavy international TV viewers are more engaged than heavy users of national television.