International media is cost-effective and proven to work. Campaigns on international TV increase advertising awareness, brand involvement and continue brand conversations through word-of mouth. With a single media buy, international is a cost-effective way of reaching audiences in dozens of countries at once with the same message. For more about advertising effectiveness, take a look at the topics below:
|No. of ads in break||% recall ads|
- A study by Hall & Partners showed that regular international TV viewers are 60% less likely to change channels when an ad break starts than regular viewers of national TV
- The advertising is informative: heavy inTV 37% vs. heavy national 29% (+28%)
- The quality of advertising is really high: heavy inTV 41% vs. heavy national 31% (+32%) – Source Hall & Partners Engagement Study
- International TV channels described as ‘Engaging’: heavy inTV 28% vs. heavy national 16% (+75%)
- Campaigns on international TV have been proven to achieve clients’ goals by raising advertising awareness, brand involvement and continuing brand conversations through word-of mouth.
- 90% of brand conversations are conducted offline, via word-of-mouth
- Research has shown significant differences in the outcomes of conversations between our viewers and their friends, family or colleagues
- For major international TV advertising categories, international TV viewers are up to twice as likely to have convinced their peers to choose or buy a specific brand.
- These include high-ticket items such as cars (14% of international viewers have convinced someone else to choose a particular brand) and watches (8% have convinced someone else to buy a particular make of watch).
- International TV viewers are up to 5 times as likely to have talked about brands in categories that regularly advertise on international media – including travel (1.6 times as likely), airlines (nearly three times as likely), watches (five times as likely).